Have a question? We have answers.
WHAT IS IT?
MARS is an annual report tracking and filing service.
Now, that’s all well and good if you know what an annual report is, but let’s say you don’t. An annual report is a common name for the required state filings used to periodically confirm and/or update a company’s basic details so state records can remain current.
These filings are required for corporations and LLCs in most states, and, as the name implies, are most frequently due annually—but filing schedules, fees, specific due dates, and form names can vary wildly depending on your state and entity type. Other names can include Statement of Information, biennial filing, or periodic report.
You can trust IncBig's Managed Annual Report Services to...
• Track your company’s annual report due date
• Confirm you’re in good standing with the state, and notify you of any concerns before your due date
• Prepare and file your annual report based on information you provide
• Give you secure, 24/7 online access to your completed filing
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
If you’re wondering if this is a service that will benefit you and your business, below are a few questions you can ask yourself before making that decision. As with any good online quiz (such as, “If I were a Muppet, which one would I be?”), answer the questions honestly to get the most accurate result…
• Am I good at keeping track of due dates?
• Do I know what forms are required?
• Do I know where and how to file?
• Do I have the time to research requirements each year to stay on top of possible changes?
If the answer to any of those questions is "no"—or even just a less-than-enthusiastic "yes"—consider delegating your filing and reporting needs to people who do filing and reporting for a living. MARS can help you greatly reduce the risk of missed filings, costly penalties, the loss of good standing and right to enforce your company's legal contracts, and, ultimately, the security of your business.
HOW DO YOU GET IT?
MARS is $149 annually plus state filing fees. State fees vary based on your state and other business details, so to ensure accuracy, you won't be billed for the state fees until it's time for your first filing (psst...don't worry, we'll give you a heads up ahead of time). If you'd like an estimate of what your state filing fee will be, email us at email@example.com.
- Kelly A.